- Rule 1: Post the rules.
- Rule 2: Answer all of the questions the tagger has asked, and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by: slummingitwithjanie
- What’s your all-time favorite book? —> Harry Potter series
- Which celebrity would you most like to meet? —> Sophia Bush, Jay Ryan, and David Duchovny
- What’s your least favorite color? —> pale
- If you could do anything in the world forever, what would you do? —> anything as long as its helping people who needs help and makes me happy
- How did your best friend become your friend? —> in high school (everyone thought we were sisters/twin b/c we look alike)
- If you had the chance to move to any country/city/state, where would you go? —> out to San Fran….love it there.
- Would you ever go on a reality show like Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, or Fear Factor? Which one would you prefer? —> ehhhh i don’t know, not big on reality tv anymore. I wasnt to say fear factor (since it my favorite of the three, but i don’t want to eat anything nasty lol)
- What’s your favorite holiday, and why? —> Halloween. Just love the atmosphere of leaves blowing across the street, all the scary decoration, and the cool weather.
- What was your best subject in s school? —>ummm i was equally good in them…i think lol.
- Favorite alcoholic drink, if any.—> wine cooler lol
- If you were stuck on an island and could bring any 1 person and any 3 things, who and what would they be? —> Ahhh man i have no idea. If it were three things probably a cell phone and things to keep said phone charged to call for help LOL (being on an island involved being away from technology which is a no no for me now a days lol.. The person…Kristin.
My questions: PLEASE TAG ME IN YOUR POST SO I CAN SEE YOUR ANSWERS
This is open for anyone and everyone…just tag me bellow so i can read your repsonce.
- Favorite quotation
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first things you do?
- Current favorite tv show?
- Do you have an instagram…if yes why aren’t your following me (LOL), if not…why not haha
- least favorite time of the year
- What is the last CD you bought or purchased online?
- Have you ever made a new year resolution and ever kept
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
- Most prized/expensive possession you have (that you bought, not a friend or parent)
- Favorite holiday movie
- Thing you’re looking most forward to right now.
Love this song waaaaaaaayyy to much right now
My updated Follow Forever for 2013 (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
It’s a boring Saturday. Might as well upload my ff ~
Happy Holidays ~
acrackinthetardis | bendydickcumonmybatch | bradleyjjames | cheerysam | colinsgay | comealong-merlin | cristinuke | dylanobrolin | frost-giant | candycanefinnick | houseoflecter | impulsivegiraffe | katie-kapulet | kellyy-trann | landofmerlin | morganapendragons | moriarty-was-real | mspumpkinqueen | swanlefay | thethroneofasgard | warlocksfez | winteryamy (dollophed) | yancyybeckett
The Social Network
holy crap, my queues are almost under 50 (never had it this low).
Time to turn on some Pandora and do some tumbeling (or what ever the verb is for going on tumbler LOL)
(Source: sandandglass, via sarahandrelouise)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) dir. Henry Selick
(Source: skittle-happy-matt, via darkdreamer702)
this is my favorite post on tumblr okay
THAT COST $7?! WTF AMAZON
(Source: thefrogman, via avenging-corgi)
David De Lautour is my kinda guy.
: Something boring and lame About me
A 20-somthing girl just trying to get through life now. Open minded individual, ♥'er of music, and believer in Karma. Hater of: arrogance, trouble makers, and ignorance.
I do not own any of the material [screencaps, videos, etc] I use to create photo edits/gifs/sets etc and watermark. It solely belongs to the network and/or the people in charge. My watermark is only there to direct those who love my ideas/creativity/color style and want to see more of what i create.
Things about this blog:
-I post a lot of random things that I like now and from my past.
- I'm not afraid to state my opinion towards things
-I love to over analyze and theorize in posts
if you don't like it or can't stand my diverse taste you are welcome to go. I won't be hurt or cry into my pillow over this lol
See more stuff I like
Gillian Anderson photographed by Dave Wise.
Beauty and the Beast - Flashback Trailer
In hindsight? SO GODDAMN DEPRESSING.